• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda ridgeline

JDG.

Default rank 5000+ posts
Silent Professional
165   0
Reaction score
anyone have first hand review on one of these new models? Lots of “nice mini van” replies on other websites. Looking for some real owner review. I have a large truck right now and I absolutely dont need it, more of a handy homeowner need.

if you are okay with the look and do not need to pull much they are fantastic. And the new look is way better than the old one.

and yes, I have had real trucks too ;-)

if you are okay with the look and do not need to pull much they are fantastic. And the new look is way better than the old one.

and yes, I have had real trucks too ;-)
You have one? The new ones look pretty good, inside seems comfortable.

I have the previous body but looked at the new ones and the Pilot, had a few Hondas besides that.
If you like Honda, you will like Ridgeline. Will seem more like a car than a truck.

I have the previous body but looked at the new ones and the Pilot, had a few Hondas besides that.
If you like Honda, you will like Ridgeline. Will seem more like a car than a truck.
Im kinda tired of driving a big truck. I just use it to go back and forth to work and the occasional home project. My truck is too tall for me to load my motorcycle safely until i buy a better ramp too. I think i may go need drive one. Seems like the option package is pretty silly though. I like the way the sport looks, but cant put hardly any options on it. I dont want half the options of the black series either. That and I like the blue, but you have to get a gray interior, which I dont like.

Back
Top Bottom