• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honda ridgeline

Im kinda tired of driving a big truck. I just use it to go back and forth to work and the occasional home project. My truck is too tall for me to load my motorcycle safely until i buy a better ramp too. I think i may go need drive one. Seems like the option package is pretty silly though. I like the way the sport looks, but cant put hardly any options on it. I dont want half the options of the nlack series either. That and i like the blue, but you have to get a gray interior, which I dont like.
That's just Honda, been that way on colors and options for years

I put a Honda quad in the back of mine. You definitely need a good ramp, makes all the difference. I have an Aluma trailer too so I can carry two. It pulls it but you definitely know you are pulling something. With my tundra, you didnt even notice.

That's just Honda, been that way on colors and options for years

I put a Honda quad in the back of mine. You definitely need a good ramp, makes all the difference. I have an Aluma trailer too so I can carry two. It pulls it but you definitely know you are pulling something. With my tundra, you didnt even notice.
My current truck has 17k towing, but I dont use it. I was considering a car trailer for the future, but realistically I dont tow much at all.

I was looking at these a while back and they were my top pick. A lot of features for the money and feel like a Honda Pilot inside if that helps. I didn't drive one as I wasn't and still am not at that point to add another vehicle.

Dont forget, you’ll then have to do emissions again, depending on your county. I seent your diesel!
Lol yeah quite the change huh? I register in cobb county so in 3 years it would need emissions unless i can do the outta town paperwork. Not a big deal as Im in marietta fairly often anyways. I just need to see of tue change is something I could live.

Lol yeah quite the change huh? I register in cobb county so in 3 years it would need emissions unless i cand do the outta town paperwork. Not a big deal as Im in marietta fairly often anyways. I just need to see of tue change is something I could live.
Well, it’s got the same engine I’ve got in the car you saw.
It does a decent job of getting out of its own way in the Accord, but not nearly as well in the ridgeline and Pilot.
The Ridgeline is a truck version Pilot, when searching, look for pilot issues of the same year and you’ll see what’s up.

Well, it’s got the same engine I’ve got in the car you saw.
It does a decent job of getting out of its own way in the Accord, but not nearly as well in the ridgeline and Pilot.
The Ridgeline is a truck version Pilot, when searching, look for pilot issues of the same year and you’ll see what’s up.
O nice. I am concerned about the performance, I didnt realize it was the same as your car. Im kinda over turbo engines for the time being and prefer N/A or supercharged. I do like the pilots too, was actually trying to convince the wife to get a pilot but no luck. Im going to go test one today I think.

O nice. I am concerned about the performance, I didnt realize it was the same as your car. Im kinda over turbo engines for the time being and prefer N/A or supercharged. I do like the pilots too, was actually trying to convince the wife to get a pilot but no luck. Im going to go test one today I think.
I will say though, with the v6 I regularly get 30+mpg averaging 70-80 on the interstate. If I do the posted speed limit and granny pedal it I’ve gotten 44.2 max. If I’m out acting like an idiot I’ve seen as low as 16.

I will say though, with the v6 I regularly get 30+mpg averaging 70-80 on the interstate. If I do the posted speed limit and granny pedal it I’ve gotten 44.2 max. If I’m out acting like an idiot I’ve seen as low as 16.
Thats not bad for a standard engine. Im looking at the AWD version which gives a decent 26 hw mileage. A bit better than my truck now

Back
Top Bottom