• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honey Pot!

My finger is covering part of it but it's a bad tattoo also. It didn't look like that on paper but I never saw it through the tweakers eyes that did it.
Illustrator in Dallas Ga if you're wondering where that beautiful specimen came from

Well, the story behind it kept up with expectations.

Of all the people I deal with on a regular basis I'm one of about 3 that also doesn't have a tattoo. That's including my mother and sister. I don't get wasted anymore so I'm guessing I won't have to suffer through such "artwork". But if I start again I'll get the details from you since Dallas is pretty close and I imagine it would be within my price range.

Take a 17 HMR or something comparable. Or I'm sure suppressor would be best, shoot em just below the ear so they drop with no squealing. Then wait a few and they will come back. You can usually do that till one squeals and they run off.

I’ve watched videos of a fella using a kill light on his feeder and he shot them one at a time with his crossbow. After she shot one, he held tight and they came back several times. He killed several during that one sit before they figured out what was up.

Back
Top Bottom