• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hongry Yote

1EDsson

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   0
Reaction score
Have a corn feeder out there about a hundred feet away from this area. Never seen a yote eating the corn. This guy came back several times last night to eat a pile of corn I dumped in front of the camera, mostly just to test the camera. It hasn't shown any action out there in the last few nights.

The raccoons were feasting on the same pile of corn for an hour or two earlier. After sifting through 20 of those videos, got 5 of this guy, eating corn.

Have a corn feeder out there about a hundred feet away from this area. Never seen a yote eating the corn. This guy came back several times last night to eat a pile of corn I dumped in front of the camera, mostly just to test the camera. It hasn't shown any action out there in the last few nights.

The raccoons were feasting on the same pile of corn for an hour or two earlier. After sifting through 20 of those videos, got 5 of this guy, eating corn.
At my place in Alabama! They are eating my corn also!

My backyard just this week

Google maps and I can't find you or your back yard.
1641341462705.png

I had no idea, I always thought they were strictly meat eaters.
This is the same area I have thrown out a ton of chicken and meat scraps in the last year or so, but even so, it's rare I get them on camera. Usually just possums and raccoons.

Looks like some yote hunting is in order.....

Back
Top Bottom