• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope I made my neighbors feel good today

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
Any of my neighbors that like hearing gun fire I hope you feel today. Youngest boy called wanting to come shoot the M&P9 I had got him back in January. Only his second time shooting it but he shoots it well. Also had a scoped 10/22 and a 15/22. Finally exhausted all the ammo I carried down. When we were done I told him what he just cost me. Lol. Been a good day. Usually when I start shooting others around me do too. Today I heard nobody else. Hungover maybe?

Hungover, maybe. I don`t usually shoot on Sunday, just to respect the peace and quiet of the Sabbath. I don`t mow or weed-eat either. I don`t care if others make noise , I just don`t like to bother my neighbors. I sometimes hunt on Sunday afternoons, but not close to any homes. I wouldn`t have a problem shooting close to the residence of another shooter. About half of my neighbors shoot. I do during the week, but not more than an hour at a time. Any longer, I go to my hunting club. In 20 years here, only once did a neighbor complain to the law, but the law was on my side.

I hear ya. We didn’t even shoot an hour. I live way out in the country. So to me no big deal. But I understand whet your saying. Usually when I start shooting others do too. But they were still shooting when I went to bed last nite.

Sounds like a good day. My neighbor shoots every Sunday. He has invited me over many times. He has a nice range behind his house. I shoot small arms at my house sometimes and have never had any complaints. I recently had my next door neighbor come over and I pulled out my 300 black out. Loaded subsonics with suppressor. Had 4 people that had never shot an AR shoot some rounds. All of them had big smiles. Priceless

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom