• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope this isn't your pit bull loving grandma!

Omfg. Can't imagine the mental hell she's going through. Old woman hasn't suffered enough, we have to put her up for murder charges?

Murder? You think old lady intended for her grandchild to die??? Manslaughter maybe, but what good is it going to do to prosecute or lock up granny for an obvious accident?
I'm not saying it's right or wrong. It's law enforcement. They always throw charges to see what sticks. Chill

My little sister went to high school with the boys Mom, I have been seeing his picture pop up on my Facebook feed when she comments on how cute he is for the past year. Don't know anything about the family and I don't have anything against pit bulls but that has to suck.

Once again this proves it's the owner and not the breed! Not everyone should own a pit or any powerful breed of dog. Those dogs ran that house and I would guarantee they never listened to her and never had any training. The dogs and the little kid suffer for the stupidity of the 70yr old woman who should have never owned that kind of dog.

This is from the GBI report about the incident:
Eventually Adams was able to get the dogs back into the residence and pick up the child. Adams then transported the child to a nearby location where she picked up Amy Adams, the child’s mother, and the two transported the child to the Reddy Urgent Care in Hartwell.

Instead of calling 911 or taking the injured child to a nearby medical facility SHE PUT THE INJURED KID IN THE CAR AND WENT TO PICK UP THE MOTHER FIRST. Throw the book at her!!

Back
Top Bottom