• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope this morning is uneventful.

Pretty sure nanner pudding and bacon would be served...

And soap, there would be plenty of soap
Well I do have a cold ass creek, running through the property! We could have bacon lady handle the bacon, I'll Pick up the puddin. Someone else bring the bourbon and beer..Oh and the pimp man can bring da soap..We be clean and smelling pretty, Drunk and full....What could happen? ;)

Well I do have a cold ass creek, running through the property! We could have bacon lady handle the bacon, I'll Pick up the puddin. Someone else bring the bourbon and beer..Oh and the pimp man can bring da soap..We be clean and smelling pretty, Drunk and full....What could happen? ;)
A nap?

Psycho complain to the two deputies, that I was not maintaining his easement road. And yet he refused to let me cover a mud hole on his part of the
driveway 005.jpg
easement..Here is a pick of where I laid the rock due to his statement...
Oh he has 5 vehicles, two tractors and a pontoon boat traveling that road daily..We have one truck due to my Brides dementia. I will not let her drive anymore, we venture out about every third day...I guess with these photos and the report, I will contact a lawyer once again..

man neighbors like this are my favorite. now its time for you to find every legal thing you can do to piss him and ramp it up until he pops a blood vessel

Over the years I have had to take the person that owns the easement in front of me to court..Had him locked up several times. This morning I have a crew coming in a hr, to remove the trees that have fallen on or near my driveway. The contractor has a dump truck and a big Chipper, total length is 60ft..They will have to park on the side of street, in front of his land..I am prepared and hope all goes smoothly..Will update what goes on, after it's done...To be continued...........
What could possibly go wrong. Good luck DD

Back
Top Bottom