• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope this morning is uneventful.

this cold.jpg

Now for the Rest of the story, Or should I say Drama..I agreed to meet the crew at the DOT shoulder on the side of the road in front of his property...Said shoulder was provided by the DOT as a first place to pull over encase of an emergency, coming off the mountain for Big Rigs that had brakes overheating..The owner knows this..Well the dump truck arrived with a huge trailer and a excavator loaded on board.
A second truck was towing a monster chipper. The unloaded the excavator and left the truck and trailer, on the right of way, DOT pull over in front of his property. At that point I had been there waiting and he was cowering in his car, with his dogs just off the right of way. He saw me and did not leave his car or run his mouth. They unloaded and traveled down the easement to my property. As the crew started, he drove down just off the easement on his property behind some trees and watched..I did keep my composer, as I almost rolled on the ground in laughter. He left in his little green ford focus and came back with a burgundy ford F150. As the crew proceeded into the woods I guess he left..I had loaded O2 tanks in the Polaris Ranger, I knew it was going to be a long day..The contractor called me and said that Moron, had called his office more times than he could count. He called the Sheriffs office to lodge a complain about the trailer and truck being parked in front of his property. They came from what I understand and told him, it was perfectly legal to park there..The guys were here for 5 hrs and did a great job...Now for more Drama you might want to make a drink for the rest of the story..I promise it is going to get interesting. I needed to have a double tandem load of crush and run for the driveway, when they were done. I instructed the driver to call me, when he was 10 minutes out and I would meet him...I got the call and parked the Ranger on my property as he was pulling in...As I was giving instructions to the driver, here comes the insane ass wipe with his ford focus, this time and blocks the dump truck...He gets out and gets in my face and says,,,,hey hateful neighbor!! I responded in a polite way.....You start it and I'll finish it, either move your car, or I will have my guys run over it...He backed up and called 911..Then I called 911, they listen to me and dispatched two units. I hung up and he was still on the phone. They came and his complaint was that, I was going to put gravel down on his property on the joint easement, which would cause drainage problems..We are talking 15 feet folks on an easement that I had recorded, 18 years ago before he got there..He ran his mouth as usual to the deputies and got passionate and loud.. They put him in his place and told him to calm down...After all the Drama and the queen left I BS'ed with the Deputies and they smiled and I said have a good day..

Back
Top Bottom