• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope you cryptoers got out

Buy low/sell high. Crypto currency isn't going anywhere, all the politicians have invested in it
I have a buy order on BTC at $9,100 in case it drops really low while I am away.
But I am DCA'ing at the support levels.
Politicians, Brokerage houses and all of the Large Banks are investing in Crypto right now. They have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a down market, almost like they knew it was coming....... 🤔

"Now, reports have emerged Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs is looking to raise $2 billion to snap up the assets of embattled crypto lender Celsius which has been hard hit by the latest bitcoin and crypto crash."

I have a buy order on BTC at $9,100 in case it drops really low while I am away.
But I am DCA'ing at the support levels.
Politicians, Brokerage houses and all of the Large Banks are investing in Crypto right now. They have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a down market, almost like they knew it was coming....... 🤔
Almost like they planned it you mean.

Last quote from this article.

"Even so, it may not be the best time to buy, as it may take considerable time before the crypto market digests the recent turmoil and enters a new phase of sustained demand from broad segments of investors, not just stressed asset hunters," Alex Kuptsikevich, FxPro senior market analyst, said via email."

We are in a BEAR market, no quick flips here right now. This is the time to buy low and HOLD. Rewards and gains will come later.

Last quote from this article.

"Even so, it may not be the best time to buy, as it may take considerable time before the crypto market digests the recent turmoil and enters a new phase of sustained demand from broad segments of investors, not just stressed asset hunters," Alex Kuptsikevich, FxPro senior market analyst, said via email."

We are in a BEAR market, no quick flips here right now. This is the time to buy low and HOLD. Rewards and gains will come later.
I love it when these negativity nancies come out of their hole. They will crawl right back in it when things turn around. I’ve been averaging down. I hope it stays down awhile so I can load up

Are the old farts spewing this nonsense the same ones who made fun of the old timers who buried their money in the backyard and didn't trust the market or banks, while they invested into a new thing in the 70s called a 401k?

Seems a little ironic......
Sorry, that run-on sentence doesn’t make sense to me (I’m an old fart). What is the point you are trying to make?

Are the old farts spewing this nonsense the same ones who made fun of the old timers who buried their money in the backyard and didn't trust the market or banks, while they invested into a new thing in the 70s called a 401k?

Seems a little ironic......
If you live long enough, you’ll be an “old fart” one day. Must be a disrespectful Millennial?

Back
Top Bottom