• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope you cryptoers got out

No you don't :lol:
First, ain't no elderly investing in crypto, second how could they have lost their life savings when crypto has been consistently going up, you lost nothing until till you sell and if their selling right now they're idiots.
Everything you've said is wrong. Typical bit**** behavior. Nevertheless, I wish you the best on your "investment."

Everything you've said is wrong. Typical bit**** behavior. Nevertheless, I wish you the best on your "investment."

I’m curious who was advising & assisting all of these elderly people to put their life savings into the highly speculative crypto space? Would you please share for us to better understand?

if it ain't green folding money or gold/silver, THEN, it ain't real, If I can't touch it, it don't exist.
boomers.jpg

If you live long enough, you’ll be an “old fart” one day. Must be a disrespectful Millennial?

Disrespectful? :pound:

I've never seen anyone more rude to the general public than a Boomer or Gen X.

Projecting much?

I have nothing against old farts in general. Can't learn enough from most of them. But most of the ones here ain't Jeff Cooper or John Farnam.

I only like to troll the ones that think that because they lived to an old age during the one of the easiest times to stay alive in human history, that they have the endowed wisdom of their predecessors.

Sorry, that run-on sentence doesn’t make sense to me (I’m an old fart). What is the point you are trying to make?

I didn't use commas to interject conflicting thoughts this time as much. Hope this helps.

And just pointing out that generations always repeat themselves. The old mock the young in new pursuits that have ended up succeeding. This one might not, but the fat lady ain't sung yet.

And the young mocks the old for being archaic and inherently negative.

"Nothing new under the Sun"

Personally I don't even have any skin in the game, but it's funny to see those that don't like it for reasons of ignorance or distrust crap on it simply for those reasons and feel vindicated when the pendulum swings their way once in a while.

Can't spend it. And evidently they can't charge or convict him of any of that ****. So... might as well not be real.

What most people don't realize is your dollars are essentially already digitalized. Physical money doesn't move when you swipe your cards or pay your bills online. Or when you write a check. Unless it's a reasonable sum getting cashed.

Go to your bank and ask for your entire account(s) withdrawn in cash and tell me how "touchable" your physical currency is.

Unless you're broke like me the most they'll do is give you a cashier's check or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom