• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope you cryptoers got out

It is widely admitted, by our own government no less, that North Korea has effectively mapped out the crypto world to the point they can steal at will. It's like keeping your money in an unguarded safe surrounded by criminals that all have the combination. How is that an investment worth considering? It's not secure and it has failed in its mission to be a currency that is not controlled by governments and the current banking system. I just can't see the point or why it is deemed "the way". Granted, our current currency is a hot mess at best and there really is no where to put money these days that has a chance of keeping up with inflation but still. I just can't make sense of it. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand.
Cold Storage wallets are a must to keep your digital assets safe. I use both Trezor and Ledger. No transactions can take place without you physically pressing the necessary buttons on the device. Check them out.

I believe the US Guberment has already demonstrated that crypto (including BTC) can be traced/hacked after the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack. They recovered the funds from that hack.

Treat crypto like any other risky investment. Only put in what you can risk losing and diversify. Don't put everything into it. Start small and add a small piece of crypto to your investment pie chart.

Cold Storage wallets are a must to keep your digital assets safe. I use both Trezor and Ledger. No transactions can take place without you physically pressing the necessary buttons on the device. Check them out.

I believe the US Guberment has already demonstrated that crypto (including BTC) can be traced/hacked after the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack. They recovered the funds from that hack.

I thought the US gov actually had to show up and find a zip drive of crypto on location. That's not as worrisome as the cyber theft threat. There just doesn't appear to be a way to actually secure crypto. And there isnt really any recourse for stolen funds.

if it ain't green folding money or gold/silver, THEN, it ain't real, If I can't touch it, it don't exist.
View attachment 4449185
I hate to tell you but your green folding money isn't real either. Its all just a widely held belief/ illusion that these little green pieces of paper hold value. Its just like the time on your watch.. its not real either.. just something designed to make the system run much like our inaginary fiat currency.

I hate to tell you but your green folding money isn't real either. Its all just a widely held belief/ illusion that these little green pieces of paper hold value. Its just like the time on your watch.. its not real either.. just something designed to make the system run much like our inaginary fiat currency.

2057549294-cant-tell-if-homeless-or-wizard.jpg

Absolutely agree

Back
Top Bottom