• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope you gold investors are getting out

Want to make sure I understand: You set one of these up in Uganda, and you start getting wealthy as soon as it's connected to electricity, right? The gold goes into your digital coin purse. Or something like that?

It doesn't look like it can hold 37 million tons. Do they make them with reinforced frames?

1657667070754.png

A friend of mine got thrown in jail in Uganda by Idi Amin back in the early 70's because he wouldnt give Idi the price he wanted on jet fighter aircraft. Idi wanted him to have some time to think about his offer. Joe said there were bloody footprints on the ceiling. I was about 13 when he told me that story.. never forgot it.

So more gold than all the gold ubove ground. 13.5 trillion. If gold drops back to 500 then 4 trillion. So if they are smart they will mine like diamonds just enough to keep gold at 1200 an ounce. Wounder how this will affect silver and what other by products they will get while digging up the gold.
Also silver went 17.5 but the buy price now is up from 3.5 over spot to 6.75 over spot. Still not worth investing since they buy a few dollars under spot.

China operating a mine in Uganda. Where are the shrieking environmentalists because this will be an ecological nightmare by anybody’s standards. China may well be attempting to mine its way to putting the Renminbi on the gold standard.
even if this estimate is accurate and there are lots of reasons to question it, it takes a long time to extract and refine that much ore. market dilution will occur over many years but that amount would most definitely affect the market.

Back
Top Bottom