• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hope you gold investors are getting out

If I had a dime for every time some crazy mineral deposit got discovered that was going to fundamentally impact the market.... uhh, i'd have a ****load of dimes.

How much is there is probably greatly overstated. How much is actually viable to extract is greatly overstated, how much is viable to extract if said discovery causes a price crash is even more greatly overstated.

Finally a large portion of the global financial market relies on the stability of gold prices, if there was a threat to the price of gold that threat would be eliminated. Either through violence and political instablility making extracting said gold functionally impossible, or by a cartel of western companies and governments that would manage the release of said mined gold into the market like the diamond cartels that convince morons to spend thousands of dollars on common gemstones.

If someone says they found twenty billion dollars of gold I'll believe em, if they say they found a quadrillion dollars they either didnt, or will get 86'd before they see a dime.

Back
Top Bottom