• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hornady 25% off sale @ Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put it this way, You are starving for something to eat you have nothing I offer you a bologna sandwich with mustard, you don't normally eat mustard on your bologna sandwich, but you eat it anyway cause it's good. I don't normally shop at Dick's myself but if they want to lose money and sell it for a deal, I'm not going to let stupid pride stand in my way for that, just like I won't let Dick's stand in my way to protect myself of family. Simple scenario. Pride goes before destruction.
The problem with that analogy is that we're not starving for ammo. Even if we were, there are plenty of other places to get it.

The problem with that analogy is that we're not starving for ammo. Even if we were, there are plenty of other places to get it.
That's right, nobody is. One of our Brothers posted it for price to help save some money, some folks on here wants to gripe where it's coming from, but when someone tries to help them out then becomes another gripe. All in all you can buy from who you want to, but I remember a time not too long ago when you couldn't buy ammo or find it. It could happen again. Just a little FYI for the soul. If you don't want to buy from Dick's that's fine, but folks don't gripe cause the man is posting a good price.

Let's put it this way, You are starving for something to eat you have nothing I offer you a bologna sandwich with mustard, you don't normally eat mustard on your bologna sandwich, but you eat it anyway cause it's good. I don't normally shop at Dick's myself but if they want to lose money and sell it for a deal, I'm not going to let stupid pride stand in my way for that, just like I won't let Dick's stand in my way to protect myself of family. Simple scenario. Pride goes before destruction.

I like mayo and mustard, oh and lots of black pepper on my samitch!

F5A653B8-E408-40C0-8833-71FD86397C84.jpeg

I'll bet all these chest bangers NEVER shop at Kroger, Walmart, or Target, and NEVER eat at Waffle House or buy java at Starbucks. They are all anti-2A just like Dick's, among many other establishments that I'll bet get patronized by lots of pro-gun supporters. Some folks just keep their business to themselves, makes life alot less complicated...........

I'll bet all these chest bangers NEVER shop at Kroger, Walmart, or Target, and NEVER eat at Waffle House or buy java at Starbucks. They are all anti-2A just like Dick's, among many other establishments that I'll bet get patronized by lots of pro-gun supporters. Some folks just keep their business to themselves, makes life alot less complicated...........
That are absolutely NOT "just like Dick's". Not even remotely.
Which one of those companies actually has hired lobbyists to specifically work for anti 2A legislation?
This isn't about their right to sell, or not, whatever products they want or to allow or not open carry. Those are completely understandable and defensible positions.
This is about giving money to a company that uses that same money to hire lobbyists to specifically erode or eliminate your 2A rights.
How any gun owner can overlook that fact is beyond me.
Our memories can NOT be this short.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...-sporting-goods-hire-lobbyists-on-gun-control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom