• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hornady 25% off sale @ Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
That are absolutely NOT "just like Dick's". Not even remotely.
Which one of those companies actually has hired lobbyists to specifically work for anti 2A legislation?
This isn't about their right to sell, or not, whatever products they want or to allow or not open carry. Those are completely understandable and defensible positions.
This is about giving money to a company that uses that same money to hire lobbyists to specifically erode or eliminate your 2A rights.
How any gun owner can overlook that fact is beyond me.
Our memories can NOT be this short.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...-sporting-goods-hire-lobbyists-on-gun-control
Yes sir, sing that song to me when you go into Walmart to pick up some shooting supplies......... Or maybe some Christmas gifts?

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/walmart-caves-to-anti-gun-groups/#axzz64DXiiRCx

Has Walmart destroyed $5m worth of AR15s sir?

They aren't the same.

But Walmart does suck. And I try not to give them money at every opportunity.
Will Dick's sell you an AR15? Nope.
Will Walmart sell you an AR15? Nope.
Then they are the same, but to keep the rhetoric down you don't lump them in the same basket so you can still shop at Walmart without it bothering you.........

That are absolutely NOT "just like Dick's". Not even remotely.
Which one of those companies actually has hired lobbyists to specifically work for anti 2A legislation?
This isn't about their right to sell, or not, whatever products they want or to allow or not open carry. Those are completely understandable and defensible positions.
This is about giving money to a company that uses that same money to hire lobbyists to specifically erode or eliminate your 2A rights.
How any gun owner can overlook that fact is beyond me.
Our memories can NOT be this short.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...-sporting-goods-hire-lobbyists-on-gun-control
We as people don't really know who is doing what against us gun owners. We only know what they tell us. Such as did Walmart stop selling AR's then pistol ammo. To me that's as bad as Dick's. You don't know who hires who to do what if they don't tell you. As did Tractor Supply stop doing raffles on guns yet they still sell safes and you people still shop there. You tell me where does it end? At the end of the day people have to shop for and get supplies, what do you do? If your life or mine ended tomorrow this world ain't going to stop turning. A deal is a Deal even if I buy ammo from a Democrat, just a different views. By the way I support my 2nd. Amendment as much as the next person. You're a LSU fan and I'm a Georgia Fan. I don't hate a man for that and I hope he don't hate me. I drink my coffee black, some like cream or sugar, it is what it is.

Did you even read my post? Apparently not.
When they start spending money to specifically try and pass anti 2A legislation let me know.
Until then, I could care less what they choose to sell to their customers. Doesn't affect my rights one iota.
So the money they've spent has already affected your rights? Come back when it actually has and we'll talk again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom