• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hornady Lock and Load opinions?

Also, regardless of which progressive you go with, I highly recommend the RCBS lock out die when loading pistol rounds to prevent double charges and squib loads

I use a LNL for 45acp, overall the experience has been very positive. I don't think their powder measure works as well as my RCBS measures but you can swap it with no problems. Hornady has great telephone techs and a unique experience awaits you on their telephone menu.

I have a couple of friends that have the Lock and Load and love them. I have a Dillon 550 and 650. I will never again reload with anything other than a Dillon. It takes all of 3 min to change calibers with the Dillon. If I am changing from small to large primer it does add a couple of min. I have never had a problem with my Dillons. Set up is easy......

Im an RCBS guy myself. Never had a problem with any of their equipment, and they're customer service is excellent. Many pieces of loading equipment are investments- nice to know your taken care of if something goes wrong, breakages, etc. This is why I dont own anything lyman.

Back
Top Bottom