• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Horror movie madness

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I am sure I am not the only one that ask this stupid question but why do all horror movie stories seem to happen to families that don't own guns. I mean you think that over hundreds and hundreds of plots all the idiots don't own guns. Californian people some ignorant freaks. You notice those things don't happen to people in the gun strong states. As I am typing this I am watching 13Fanboy and grandma whips out a hand cannon. LOL

But of course she doesn't have it when the killing starts. That kind of trauma would have me packing a side arm, a back up gun, fighting knife a few other defense mechanisms.

In a (Hollywood) horror movie where everyone owns guns, the guns would animate and kill everybody.
Until everyone learned their lesson, threw their guns in the ocean, and lived hippily ever after.

Name could be Evil Black Guns.

Even the bad guys don't have guns in these movies. Always a knife, axe, or chainsaw. I guess they don't want the movie to end in the opening scene when the good guy puts a hole in the bad guy's face with a 12 gauge shotty.

I have not watched a horror movie since that ****er fell off that balcony,, and when they went and looked he was gone
i think that was late 70’s

I have not watched a horror movie since that ****er fell off that balcony,, and when they went and looked he was gone
i think that was late 70’s
I don't dig them too much either but when you have chronic insomnia and it's 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning and out of reloading brass there really isn't much else to do.

Back
Top Bottom