• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hostage rescue shot with a 12ga

I worked several shootings involving birdshot, including one inside a pawn shop where the perp caught the entire shot column while it was still in a compact mass. He ran out of the store, and drove away. I was on SWAT, and later that evening we picked him up at his townhouse. When we kicked the door in, he was lying on the kitchen table while his mama was trying to pluck all the birdshot out of him.

I worked several shootings involving birdshot, including one inside a pawn shop where the perp caught the entire shot column while it was still in a compact mass. He ran out of the store, and drove away. I was on SWAT, and later that evening we picked him up at his townhouse. When we kicked the door in, he was lying on the kitchen table while his mama was trying to pluck all the birdshot out of him.

My mom loves me A LOT! But I am kind of happy to say she doesn't love me that much!!!
I hope y'all arrested her too...:thumb:
bird shot stings.jpg
:)

How many incidents have you worked in which people caught a load of buckshot in the important parts and ran away?

Back
Top Bottom