• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot peppers.

Don't need gloves when picking them.
I can pop them in my mouth and they're not hot from the skin at all but once you cut one open you better have gloves on otherwise you can wash your hands ten times and still not get rid of the oil from your skin.
You'll find out if you mistakenly rub your eye.....not fun on sensitive eye skin.

I developed quite a tolerance to hot peppers and put four reapers in a bowl of chili last season.
I didn't buckle over from the heat although I did have a few twangs in my belly.

This year I'm concentrating on sweet peppers only and have about 50 plants started in pots.

I wanted to grow peppers that everyone could enjoy in almost every meal we make including salads.
The ones I'm growing are the sweetest peppers I've ever eaten.
Gonna get a food saver vacuum sealer this year.

I have enough hot peppers to last me 2 years in the freezer so I'm gonna dehydrate and make some super hot pepper
Shake and some hot jam.

I definitely need to grow a couple Bolivian rainbows to pretty up the garden and give as gifts.

I love growing hot peppers, gonna bottle a hot sauce for myself once i get enough ghost peppers. I made a quick label needs some work still. This is my rough draft.
rebulican hot sauce.png

Back
Top Bottom