• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

House Bill H.R 8

I bought a rifle in the parking lot of a Krispy Kreme donut shop when I lived in California. Perfectly legal at the time. Try to do that now without an FFL, $35 background check fee, 10 day waiting period, and gun safety card (more money) and you will be sitting in prison with murderers, rapists, and gangbangers.

Uh...that's called entrapment.
Law enforcement is fully within their means to lie to you. Entrapment is when coercion or other overbearing tactics are used to induce someone to commit a crime that she otherwise would be unliekly or unwilling to commit.

They can lie to you in general, but if you specifically ask them if they are LE, they have to admit it.

Not a joke. Where did you get your law degree from? I don't smoke pot....

I suppose if you had it in writing. Otherwise they would just lie. Like they always do when the facts contradict the case they are trying to make. Or they just use an informant that isnt bound by those kind of rules. They have 100 ways around that kind of rule. Don't think it's an accurate rule anyway. If you think asking that keeps you safe and you plan to break the law more power to you. To quote one of my favorite movies "Hope you like prison food.....and penis".

Back
Top Bottom