• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How are times on efile form 1 currently?

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Just wondering how the wait times were going right now for Efile Form 1's?

I just picked up a Remington Tac14 today and want to get a Magpul stock to replace the birdshead stock to make it an SBS.

Anyone have any experience with slapping a stock on the Tac14 or the Mossberg Shockwave?

Not sure if it matters whether SBS or SBR, but my last SBR one came back approved in 22 days. I have done three SBRs in the last few months and none of them took more than 30 days. Over on AR15.com some recent approvals for SBRs coming back in 12-14 days right now. I would imagine the SBS would be similar.

I submitted mine on October 20th. I sent the finger prints the same day. I emailed to make sure they got the finger prints, cause according to tracking it hasn’t been scanned since the 24th. The emailed back fairly quick and said they were received and the current processing times for Eform 1 is approximately 30 days. So we will see I guess.

Ok. I’ve never efiled on a form 1 or a form 4 . All mine have been sent in on paper. So , when it’s approved do they email it to you and you print it out ? What about the actual physical stamp ? Sorry for all the questions , don’t know and haven’t seen much on it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom