• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How did anyone manage to hunt before camo guns? Small rant.

i'd like to see you hunt turkey without some camo on lol. non camo gun you can sometimes get away with.

Yeah...y'all 'member how the pilgrims all wore Mossy Oak(R) right? High tec cammo clothes and gun patterns are cuz deer are so much smarter than when Indians used to hunt them with hand made bows. That's why you ain't a serious hunter if your carbon fiber, radical cam, nasa engineered bow cost less that a grand. Face it boys...it's all about the almighty buck(an' I don't mean the one with antlers).

I hunt with "tools".All-weather guns.Blue steel and composite stocks.I do like fine quality guns,though,but to put a nice wooden stock in rain and snow hurts.(Me,more than the gun).I`m not big on camo guns,except for my turkey shotgun.I killed a lotta deer,some turkeys, with wood stocks,wearing blue jeans and flannel shirts.I don`t hunt in all camo every time I go.I like OD,and some other dark colors,as for shirts.You have an orange vest over it for deer,so it doesn`t make any difference.I refuse to bow to fashion,or what is "in",and "cool" means"I ain` hot."

Back
Top Bottom