• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do food trucks work?

Being just getting one truck, get Mexican. They can bang it out quick, don't want long line of annoyed people. Get them to do juices and drinks as well, the Aguas frescas urns they set up. If it's real Mexicans and they can't do the juice station themselves they should have someone they can rope in.

It only takes one time eating food truck food for the novelty to wear off. Once you bite into that $16 dollar hotdog you realize you never need to do that again unless theres absolutely no other option and you are starving.

It only takes one time eating food truck food for the novelty to wear off. Once you bite into that $16 dollar hotdog you realize you never need to do that again unless theres absolutely no other option and you are starving.
There will never be a $16 hotdog sold at the gun club as long as I have anything to do with it. Ever.

I thought food trucks were for stupid liberal yuppy city folks.. dont tell me y'all intelligent, frugal country folks have fallen for such frivolity..
Some of the best food I have had came out of "Food Trucks" in Austin TX. There is some problem with getting both a bar license and having a kitchen so the bars team up with food truckz and permanently locate the food truck in the parking lot. You order your food and walk to bar for your drinks.

Man some of y'all don't get out much lol. Just about any event I've been to in Macon has food trucks out. My old company used to have them out for special occasions too. They don't sell $16 hotdogs. It's all pretty normal priced stuff. The taco trucks are usually amazing and good prices. And they cook quick too. Plus a lot of the local CFA and Zaxby's run them too, same prices as the restaurant. BBQ trucks too like Finchers and others. It's not like buying food at the Braves stadium.

Back
Top Bottom