• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do they know?

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
376   0
Reaction score
I swear...I Google some baked chicken recipes so I can figure out what I'm making for dinner. 5 seconds after I start pulling the chicken skin off the leg quarters (according to the recipe I found) and my hands are a mess, my wife sends me 37 texts that require my input.

I swear...I Google some baked chicken recipes so I can figure out what I'm making for dinner. 5 seconds after I start pulling the chicken skin off the leg quarters (according to the recipe I found) and my hands are a mess, my wife sends me 37 texts that require my input.
It’s part of that same 6th sense they use when you are at opposite ends of the house and you very quietly sit down. As soon as your rear hits the chair they start calling with their vocal parts

edit: and how did you type that with greasy hands?

My wife seems to have a keen sense of me leaving the room , she then begins a conversation which compels me to walk back to her….. and again and again
Yes and that too..I feel your pain. And it’s usually when you are holding a big heavy box or a bag of trash you were going to take outside

I don't have FB but I know my phone IS spying on me
girl-boss-gettin-it-done.gif

Back
Top Bottom