• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you buy health insurance? Anyone in the Health Insurance industry?

No, but if you or your wife have any pre-existing conditions premiums are gonna be high especially if you have something that's gonna cost em' a lot. As far as I know Kaiser Permanente is the ONLY insurance in obamacare that's available in Ga. and it SUCKS.

i don't know anything about health insurance whatsoever.......

i'm googling, but i don't understand most of it.

No, but if you or your wife have any pre-existing conditions premiums are gonna be high especially if you have something that's gonna cost em' a lot. As far as I know Kaiser Permanente is the ONLY insurance in obamacare that's available in Ga. and it SUCKS.
Depends on the docs you get. My fiancee works at one as well as her mother. Shes knows who to see and not see

We use a co op insurance. Not sure but l think the only time you can get into a insurance plan is in the beginning of the year. If I'm not mistaken the only way to sign up in the middle of the year is to have a business. IMO still a lot of things with Obamacare need to go away. Insurance companies made even more money than before so l doubt it will ever go completely back to the way it was.

i don't know anything about health insurance whatsoever.......

i'm googling, but i don't understand most of it.
You ain't by yourself, it's so freakin' complicated now I can't makes heads or tails out of it. All I know is ever since obamacare became law, we've had to change ins. companies every ****in' year because my wife has MS and that's one helluva expensive disease to have. She had two heart attacks last year too, and since I rushed her to our local hospital about 15 miles away instead of trying to fight traffic to the ins. co.'s "approved" hospital 30 miles away, we got stuck with over $240,000 in medical bills. According to the policy we had they were supposed to cover the ER bill because it was a life threatening emergency, then get her stabilized and transfer her to the other one which is what we did. They had some kind of loophole they used against us and wouldn't cover ANY of it even though we did exactly how we were supposed to. Then dropped our coverage at the end of the year just like all the other years since that POS law was passed. Yeah, you can't be turned down for pre-existing conditions but they can dump your ass at the end of the year so you have to start the whole damn process over again. I HATE ins. companies. Smdh....
If she lost Health insurance she should be afforded COBRA insurance. This is not inexpensive but picks up until you find a solution
18 months is as long as it'll last I believe.

Is there a broker or something that can explain this stuff to me? The more I read the more stressed and confused I get...

Back
Top Bottom