• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you buy health insurance? Anyone in the Health Insurance industry?

We just switched to Liberty Health Share. There's also Christian Health Resource, and Medishare.

Biggest negative may be no HSA allowed.

Premiums are less than 1/2 of BC/BS, docs love cash payments (which are way lower), and the max out of pocket is way lower. Win, win, win. Do some research and see the pros and cons of each.

God Bless

You wont be able to find coverage until open enrollment in a few months unless she or you can get coverage through an employer

We use a co op insurance. Not sure but l think the only time you can get into a insurance plan is in the beginning of the year. If I'm not mistaken the only way to sign up in the middle of the year is to have a business. IMO still a lot of things with Obamacare need to go away. Insurance companies made even more money than before so l doubt it will ever go completely back to the way it was.
This

Sad but true

My wife's coworker said she has Blue Cross and signed up through BCBSGA.com

She actually told my wife it's affordable. Hopefully that's the case. She said the plans are more expensive if you mention mental illness or needing anti-depressants. I'm not sure if there's an open season or if it's open enrollment anytime.

That's all the info I have at the moment. I'll keep asking around and see what I can find out for you...

My Bride is eligible for medicare in early December, I snagged me a Great one robbed the cradle..I am starting to look for a second medical insurance company...Insurance is killing me with deductible through her At&T retirement plan

Back
Top Bottom