• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you keep your pipes flowing?

Keto or carnivore will straighten you out for sure. Throw some coconut oil in your morning coffee and good to go. Psyllium fiber like metamucil doesn't work for a lot of people especially if you don't drink a lot of water. can turn into concrete. So more fiber isn't necessarily a good thing

I don't know I want to even join this conversation, but my father and uncle can't seem to keep their sh*t in their pants most of the time. They ALWAYS have to crap!! Every morning before we hunt I hear the same ol' story, "waiting' on a grunt", "ooH sH*t", "it'll happen when you get older", etc... and now you conflict this narrative! Much like when my mother told me wearing boxers would make my junk hang to my knees, LIES!!

I am no doctor, but try this: 12-16 oz. of grilled steak heavily seasoned, half a Chinette of fried okra, two Heinekens and 1L of red wine (if it comes in a box, even better).

I sleep in a camper alone and sometimes think I hear the space shuttle launch. This is solid advice, cheers!

Load up on vitamin C until you **** your pants, then drop your dosage by 1000mgs a day, and continue to take it for a week or two…Vitamin C flush is pretty healthy, and will get you moving again…

High fiber cereal (All Bran Original) for breakfast, stay hydrated during the day, get some walking exercise (at least 30 minutes a day), and 2 cups (one big mug) of coffee in the morning does it for me. Activia yogurt helps some people.
No cheese, bananas, peanut butter, or anything else that is sticky. If needed, half a glass of warm prune juice first thing in the morning, followed by the coffee.

1670105389159.png

Every night before bed.
Available at wally world, h-mart, etc.

Back
Top Bottom