• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you keep your pipes flowing?

So I had an interesting experience this week. Monday I ate at a brazilian steakhouse. Had several rounds of differing cuts of beef. Both yesterday and today I had the most amazing bm. Best I've had in years. Maybe I just need more beef in my diet... which makes absolutely no sense.

High fiber cereal (All Bran Original) for breakfast, stay hydrated during the day, get some walking exercise (at least 30 minutes a day), and 2 cups (one big mug) of coffee in the morning does it for me. Activia yogurt helps some people.
No cheese, bananas, peanut butter, or anything else that is sticky. If needed, half a glass of warm prune juice first thing in the morning, followed by the coffee.
This ! High fiber diet .

I eat oatmeal once a day but I use two servings for one meal. I add dried cranberries and chopped pecans and little milk to thin it out after I add the pecans. Put three patts of butter in your water and give a little bit of salt. The key to taste is salt and fat but you don't want to go too much. You eat one bowl that size every day or every other day and you won't have a problem. I'm on a medication that causes this horrible affliction. If that doesn't work Miralax is your friend! The oatmeal provides plenty of fiber. The Cranberries act just like raisins and the pecans are a good source of fiber as well and have good essential oils and minerals your body needs. If you make it like I do it's just absolutely delicious. Oh I forgot to mention to sweeten and I do that with Splenda to keep calories down.

Back
Top Bottom