• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you leave feedback for another member?

Click on the members profile, then click view feedback profile, and at the top right of the screen under the search bar there will be an "add feedback" button. Click that and fill out all the required information.

Click on the members profile, then click view feedback profile, and at the top right of the screen under the search bar there will be an "add feedback" button. Click that and fill out all the required information.

When you click on the member's profile, there's also a direct link to add feedback at the bottom.

Please just make sure you do it. We all rely on the feedback to help with future transactions. I'm sure you've run into some problems with having low feedback, but we all started there. I have done quite a few deals with new people on here and never get anything back from them. Glad to see you take the steps to do what's right.

I just tried to leave my first fb today and it gave me an error message saying that I am unable to open that page. Is it because I just registered as a user today?

It's because you have no feedbacks yet from other people, new members must get one feedback from a current member before you can leave feedback. (Changed in an update earlier this year)

I just tried to leave my first fb today and it gave me an error message saying that I am unable to open that page. Is it because I just registered as a user today?

Back
Top Bottom