• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you let go

@biker_bill I'm almost 43 but people have always told me I have an old soul. My parents are old school and I learned most of what I know from them, yet I learned much of it the hard way. LOL One thing's for certain, my folks would never intentionally steer me wrong, and if I try to pass along something I learned from them, then I believe I'm passing along the truth.

I didn't get to read all of the replies but I always try to find the comedy in life. There is some everywhere.

I have had the great displeasure of picking up body bags with bodies in them where the persons last moment was being run over by a semi truck. Not a pretty sight. I could have poured a drink but instead I talked about the bag of jello that I picked up.

My ex decided that she wanted to run around on me and when people ask I tell them that she wanted less d1ck more.

There is comedy everywhere. Just learn to find it. Some people call it a twisted sense of humor. I call it controlled insanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you let go of all the **** you've been through in life? I'm holding a lot in and don't know why I just can't let it go. I understand life ain't suppose to be easy, i just wanna be positive and not so negative about stuff
Get a dog

How do you let go of all the **** you've been through in life? I'm holding a lot in and don't know why I just can't let it go. I understand life ain't suppose to be easy, i just wanna be positive and not so negative about stuff

The Bible. New Testament. Book of Matthew. Chapter 11. Verses 28 through 30:
Jesus says,
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS.For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

Been there brother. I made a list of all the positve in my life. Put a copy on the fridge, another on the bathroom mirror, on my phone, in my toolbox at work. Reading it many times during the day along with prayer and a few good friends to talk to helped me to get my head on straight. Got to focus on the good and ask God for strength. You can do it.

Negativity breeds so staying positive sometimes means surrounding yourself with positive (people, places, things)

Back
Top Bottom