• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you let go

Two weeks after my wife died I woke up with a thought in my mind that is now my signature on ODT. John Carter/Jeddak is the same person in ERB books.
That thought, God, prayer, being thankful for the things and people I do have and concentrating on helping others, instead of wallowing in misery, are what keep me going.

Hopefully you will learn before us old farts have..Life is to short to live in the past, more so to learn from the future. You have and will always, get a kick in the Ars on life, and the choices you make...With maturity you hopefully learn not to make the same mistakes again..What sucks is that you will make new ones, that's life. Live it, love it, and learn from it. I am at a point in life that I look back, and so wish I could turn the clock of time back, and change what has been...You have the wonderful opportunity not to regret your decisions now...Think, use common sense, take the time to think things through..Weigh your choices and choose wisely..You will be a much better man for taking the time to smell the roses...Carry On..

^^this^^ and eat healthy and exercise. Healthy body healthy mind.

I loved the movie Tombstone. "I'll be your huckleberry".
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom