• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you let go

Just want to say I appreciate all the kind words and advice from every one of you guys. I definitely am taking it all in and to the heart.
If you don't mind staying in a slightly off level single wide for the weekend come on down and we can figure out this whole salt water fishing thing.:cool-new:

Two weeks after my wife died I woke up with a thought in my mind that is now my signature on ODT. John Carter/Jeddak is the same person in ERB books.
That thought, God, prayer, being thankful for the things and people I do have and concentrating on helping others, instead of wallowing in misery, are what keep me going.
I will say it again since you're living through what I did in the late 90s. "You'd be amazed what you can live through when you have to."

Nah, no father or father figure, my mother was just their, didn't want to be a parent, took a lot of her frustrations out on us, blamed us for a lot of her problems. Moved around a lot, realized people come and go at a young age and that's stuck with me, tip of the iceberg

Same, here. But, it seems YOU turned out Good!!!

Get a dog

Your, Right about the Dog, I was getting in trouble adjusting after my military time was over, I had a small old dog then she died on me, but some lady suggested, I get another dog, I got 3 my out look on life is great. My, Dogs are crazy like me, and we get along GREAT. I think that dogs sense stress and try to help.

Back
Top Bottom