• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you let go

This is for you GA BOY. We have never met but there is always someone worse off than yourself. Take a minute to try and understand all of life's difficulties this man has had to endure since birth and still lives with. All of those simple daily things we all take for granted that he either cannot do or struggles with each and every day. Yet through it all he remains positive. Watch it all and take life a little less serious. Have a great day!

d6112d2e2a77372e0f27732267182a2d364777239231b0e47f70960bcdf1ea33.jpg

FYI there is a donation-only (free) mediation class tonight on the west side, at Sacred Chill West. Doors lock at 6:15 don't be late if you go.

If you want to go, try to download the Mindbody app and make a reservation, cuz it might fill up.

I grew up in a not the best upbringing, as a kid you don't realize all the **** that affects you and ****s you up until you're older

Grew up the same way. No dad. Product of a shameful teenage pregnancy. Finally fell to my knees,reached out and took the hand of my Heavenly Father. It has guided me to be the man I am today. Anything else you do will fall short of this.

Step one: Quit looking back and dwelling on the past

Step Two: Set daily goals and work toward an ultimate goal.

If you keep dwelling on the past you will never move forward into a new life.

Excuses are like butt holes, we all have one and they stink.

Been there done that!!!

Back
Top Bottom