• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you remove the location map in a FS ad? Edit.....

Thank you, Ken. That’s all I wanted to know. If I click on the location map in my own FS ad, it shows my house address. I just wanted to know that was not public. My zip code, city, etc is fine, not trying to hide.
If it shows your home address you would have had to manually put that in.
The dot shows a generic location, probably just happened to be near your home address?

If it shows your home address you would have had to manually put that in.
The dot shows a generic location, probably just happened to be near your home address?
Thank you. I changed my zip code to 30068 which is my 95 yo mom’s. I am 30062 next door. When I click on the location map I get a Google map with my actual address. I’m not too worried about it, I have a bit of all good experience here, but would you check for me, click on the map and see if a Google map with my address pops up. If it does, please help me fix it and we are having braised short ribs tomorrow night and you and Mrs Ken are welcome. My ad. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ricted-lnib-original-condition-owner.2377489/

Thank you. I changed my zip code to 30068 which is my 95 yo mom’s. I am 30062 next door. When I click on the location map I get a Google map with my actual address. I’m not too worried about it, I have a bit of all good experience here, but would you check for me, click on the map and see if a Google map with my address pops up. If it does, please help me fix it and we are having braised short ribs tomorrow night and you and Mrs Ken are welcome. My ad. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ricted-lnib-original-condition-owner.2377489/
When I look It only brings up the town.
If the link has no where to look your app will default to your location, when you open that app.

When I look It only brings up the town.
If the link has no where to look your app will default to your location, when you open that app.
Thanks for helping me with that. When I click the map it goes to the big Google map which pinpoints my address. It must be that only the placer of the ad can do that. I really appreciate the help.

giphy (6).gif
Thanks for helping me with that. When I click the map it goes to the big Google map which pinpoints my address. It must be that only the placer of the ad can do that. I really appreciate the help.
What time should I be there for the ribs? Already have the address.

does not allow it. Thanks.

It is helpful to have the map when deciding if an item is worth the drive and the member has listed his/her location asking the woods" or some of the other silly locations we see on here. Why would you not want to put your correct town in your profile?

It is helpful to have the map when deciding if an item is worth the drive and the member has listed his/her location asking the woods" or some of the other silly locations we see on here. Why would you not want to put your correct town in your profile?

My general location was The hood in Lawrenceville for a long time until another member pointed out Planned Parenthood showed up on the map. I always have a specific meet location with address in my ads.

Back
Top Bottom