• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you store your kitchen knives in a block?

I am on the market! IN for pics lol
Do you like being belittled, yelled at and being under one's thumb? The last 7 husbands didn't either. She's on Henry the 8th currently, luckily for him he can't get married because he lives off his widowed wife's pension and would lose it if he did...along with his testicles, Oh wait, I think the last wife took those with her.

Do you like being belittled, yelled at and being under one's thumb? The last 7 husbands didn't either. She's on Henry the 8th currently, luckily for him he can't get married because he lives off his widowed wife's pension and would lose it if he did...along with his testicles, Oh wait, I think the last wife took those with her.

Good possibility our MIL are related.

I have felt your pain. My former MIL decided to move in one day, without asking or any notice, then over time rearranged the kitchen to suit her. Also did the linen closet, bedroom closets, rearranged furniture. It was 8 months of pure hell.
Somewhere on here is my original thread about her moving in. Day 1 Cleaned out the refridge, throwing away everything that she didn't witness being bought, replace with Walmart brand generic SChit. That night my wife gets home and wanted some sour cream that was purchased the day before. Better go trash can diving hun.

Your house, your rules, but why would you rest them edge down unless you hope to keep them
dull? The only way to protect the edge in a traditional block is edge up.
Ones like this grip the sides of the blade and work great too.
KITCHENDAO XL Bamboo Universal Knife Block with Slots for Scissors and Sharpening Rod - Knife Holder For Safe, Space Saver Knives Storage - Unique Slot Design to Protect Blade - Eco-friendly Bamboo https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0829KSRKH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_8HPYS341N05RDVS75V8Q

Back
Top Bottom