• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you think a war with China would affect your investments?

I think if we had some type of war with China -- my investments would be the last thing I would worry about. With the state of our population I'd be afraid of runs on the grocery stores and banks. Give some of these boobs 3 days without meals and some areas of the country would look like a Mad Maxx movie.....

JMHO

If you are active in any kind of prepping, there's always a future to look forwards to in your plans. It's those that cover all their basses that can & will reap the rewards. The world won't fall just because China takes a stand on it's goal of dominating the world.

Same could have been said when Germany or the Soviet Union were taking their chance at global dominance. In the end they failed. Who's to say that China will be the victor in this conflict?

As much as others believe it'll be a Mad Maxx environment, I still believe that in communities, people will still band together and face threats together.

If not, I planned for that contingency as well. Nothing like a good 'ol hunker down & pooing in your makeshift septic :happy:

Anyone have a pic of the mythological EMP? I have never seen one or seen for sell on the ODT.
N. Korea has "reportedly had 1 since 2013"

1643672733767.png

Attachments

• 1643672686356.png
    1643672686356.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 4
If China and the US went to war the entire world economy would collapse. China would be just as screwed as us. We are, unfortunately, way to connected. We would essentially be starting from zero. Possibly negative if China won.

I am sure China and Russia are talking to each other to launch offensives simultaneously. Or if they aren’t, I’m sure one will capitalize off the other. Of course our politicians are morons so they would probably engage in a two front war if it ever did happen.

China could just keep playing the long game. The way our toxic politics are going , Conservatives and Liberals will be shooting and killing each over what they saw on Fox News and CNN and what their favorite politician has told them to do.

Back
Top Bottom