• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How does a Hunter ensure that what they hunt is killed and not wounded?

Elbow shots are the only way. Normally I take a AR with a drum mag and just mag dump until whatever I’m hunting stops moving. Always great when you get to unbury them from your bait pile and take pictures of your kill for everyone to see.

How bored can someone be to make an account just to troll :lol:

It's technically not necessary to have sexual intercourse since we can procreate via artificial means but our natural instincts still tell us that we want to do it. Hunting is not much different.
Elbow shots are the only way. Normally I take a AR with a drum mag and just mag dump until whatever I’m hunting stops moving. Always great when you get to unbury them from your bait pile and take pictures of your kill for everyone to see.

How bored can someone be to make an account just to troll :lol:
Doesn’t sound like a troll post to me at all. Sounds like he’s genuinely interested in hunting from this and another post.

Doesn’t sound like a troll post to me at all. Sounds like he’s genuinely interested in hunting from this and another post.
I never accused anyone of being a troll. I just think his ideas about the reasons for hunting are flawed. In my opinion it is more natural to hunt or fish for meat than it is to want to eat mass produced trash that is sold in grocery stores. I have cousins who were raised in cities who would never eat anything that didn't come from a store. I think that is strange and unnatural. That is not how I was raised. My father was grown before he ever ate meat that came from a store and then he did it because it was necessary at the time.

I never accused anyone of being a troll. I just think his ideas about the reasons for hunting are flawed. In my opinion it is more natural to hunt or fish for your food than it is to want to eat mass produced trash that is sold in grocery stores. I have cousins who were raised in cities who would never eat anything that didn't come from a store. I think that is strange and unnatural. That is not how I was raised. My father was grown before he ever ate meat that came from a store and then he did it because it was necessary at the time.
I know you didn’t and I agree. I like knowing where my meat and fish come from and that I cleaned and butchered it. Was directed at Glock 21 Glock 21

Back
Top Bottom