• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How does a member get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the OP though, you get points for breaking rules. If they don't like you they can really stretch the rules to hand you that point.

Points have expiration dates. If you have 11 active points you are "permanently banned" until atleast one expires.

Now they will say, it's really difficult to get 11 active points. But that's not true at all. I hit that 11 active point threshold recently, and I went back and screen shotted each violation to show how silly some of the rules can be interpreted.

Most of it is just posting memes or videos that have censored words, which seems completely ok because we see it all the time, but if they decide it's not ok you get points.

Oh, and eggshell pictures.

its hilarious, well to me, that you got points for the eggshells thing and i didnt get anything for having a picture of an actual penis as my avatar for like a month before i told on myself.

WOW CAN’T BELIVE THIS HASN’T BEEN LOCKED!!!! You must know someone!!! I posted this same question less than a week ago and someone LOCKED IT!!! and when I asked why I was talked to like I was a pile of Dog **it they had just stepped in. Now my comments on posts are disappearing, like is this available, or next in line!!!

its hilarious, well to me, that you got points for the eggshells thing and i didnt get anything for having a picture of an actual penis as my avatar for like a month before i told on myself.
you have to do more to draw attention to yourself,that way you will be more heavily scrutinized and labeled a troublemaker.Look closely at my avatar.

got heem gif.gif

Just make sure it looks like it was stippled by a blind alcoholic with a shaky hand and a dull soldering iron. Then list it for $701.

Contact me to get your special edition Pumpkin Spice glock just in time for the Fall holidays!

They are selling out fast! Only $999.99!!!!! Hurry order yours today!
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom