• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How does Federal rebate work?

Glockadopoulos

Default rank <3500 posts
Yeah, Mean Talk!
85   0
Reaction score
https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_659.pdf?t=QB5G5V

If I buy a CASE of 1000 rounds, are they going to consider it one item and send a rebate of $5? I know I can cut out all 20 UPC's, but my only concern is that the invoice will say 1 item.

If I add 20 individual boxes to the cart, I don't get free shipping. Anybody got experience with how Federal will interpret this for a rebate? Quality ammo for 170 per k to my door sounds awfully nice!

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/images/rebate/rebate_659.pdf?t=QB5G5V

If I buy a CASE of 1000 rounds, are they going to consider it one item and send a rebate of $5? I know I can cut out all 20 UPC's, but my only concern is that the invoice will say 1 item.

If I add 20 individual boxes to the cart, I don't get free shipping. Anybody got experience with how Federal will interpret this for a rebate? Quality ammo for 170 per k to my door sounds awfully nice!

You can send in the UPC from the case. If you fill out the online form, you'll enter the UPC number from one of the individual boxes because it probably will say the case UPC is invalid.

Example - 1000 rounds of XM193 will often come in 2 boxes of 500 with 50 total individual boxes. Enter UPC from the box and a quantity of 50. Cut out one UPC from each 500 round box and send that in.

*Edit - I see you're referring to handgun ammo. For that one, you'll enter the UPC from one of the 50 round boxes and then just cut-out one UPC from the case (UPC might be on the case 3 or 4 times) and mail that in.

You can send in the UPC from the case. If you fill out the online form, you'll enter the UPC number from one of the individual boxes because it probably will say the case UPC is invalid.

Example - 1000 rounds of XM193 will often come in 2 boxes of 500 with 50 total individual boxes. Enter UPC from the box and a quantity of 50. Cut out one UPC from each 500 round box and send that in.

*Edit - I see you're referring to handgun ammo. For that one, you'll enter the UPC from one of the 50 round boxes and then just cut-out one UPC from the case (UPC might be on the case 3 or 4 times) and mail that in.
Has anyone called the rebate center and asked? With the Remington rebate, a few years back, you had to cut out UPC codes from the individual boxes.

I just called the number on rebate form and was told to cut the code from the case also. By the tone of the gal who answered the the phone, she got that question a LOT.

Back
Top Bottom