• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How Duck Hunters?

You should ask them about selling you Hevimetal or Hevishot Duck
those shells are nothing short of amazing......
I agree. Hevi puts the smack on them. I'm guessing it's a local company or at least a Latin America co. You living in Ark or Ga? Once upon a time I had quality duck hunting right here. We picked up quite a few Canadian banded birds. Gads, mallards, true blacks, teal and even a pintail or two. Can't shoot any of those holes anymore :censored:.

My son-in-law took me duck hunting for my first time last season . I was instantly addicted, and went several more times with him. I've got a bufflehead drake at the taxidermist now, from our water authority hunt. I wish I had started duck hunting years ago! We're going to Louisiana or Arkansas this winter, and trying to find some swamp here at home to lease. Imho, duck hunting is more fun than deer hunting, but places to hunt in ga, seem hard to come by.

My son-in-law took me duck hunting for my first time last season . I was instantly addicted, and went several more times with him. I've got a bufflehead drake at the taxidermist now, from our water authority hunt. I wish I had started duck hunting years ago! We're going to Louisiana or Arkansas this winter, and trying to find some swamp here at home to lease. Imho, duck hunting is more fun than deer hunting, but places to hunt in ga, seem hard to come by.
Yes they are. Good Luck and welcome to waterfowl insanity.

Usually do one 3 day guided trip to middle Missouri and one weekend trip to hunt with my buddies in New Orleans, been doing that for the past couple of years. Few years ago I was doing 4-5 trips a year out of state. Still love duck hunting, but I won't get up for GA duck hunting anymore

Would you mind sharing or recommending the guide service? I'm looking now for a guide that isn't just a plain ripoff. There'sa lot of horror stories out there nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom