• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How good can you get with dry fire and 50 rds a month?

Yes to all!

View attachment 4312471

The above is dot torture. A great 50 round test of fundamentals.

The standard is at 3 yards (9ft)

I worked on this drill today actually. I did it at 7 yards (45 ft). It’s either a pass or fail drill. 50 rounds where they belong or ya fail. This was todays work at 7 yards. Passed! I do a lot of dry fire (tons more than life fire) and have seen great improvements in skill (still plenty more to grow in though). Remember dry fire practice includes so much more than just pulling the trigger. I use dry fire mag, cool fire, and just regular dry fire daily and incorporate it into my workouts with heavy bags and other things. Makes it more fun and practical

View attachment 4312580

7 yard pass is great! You don't have to draw circles, you can print them off from my blog site under the download section:
I also shoot the drill timed with a scoring method that I detail there just to mix it up.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

7 yard pass is great! You don't have to draw circles, you can print them off from my blog site under the download section:
I also shoot the drill timed with a scoring method that I detail there just to mix it up.

Didn’t have access to printer today so had to do “custom target” haha. But thanks for link. I really enjoy just using 3x5 index cards as well for that ideal “head shot” from 5-25 yards for pistol work

Ya shoot tight with that 365. I took my 365s today with glocks and realized I’m at home with glock and gonna sell off all sigs and accessories haha

Ya shoot tight with that 365. I took my 365s today with glocks and realized I’m at home with glock and gonna sell off all sigs and accessories haha
I haven't shot in a while. Still running MR920L but I do want to pick up the Spectre Comp 365. The videos of people running it are pretty ridiculous, plus they fixed that stupid rear sight issue I always complained about.

Back
Top Bottom