HBI Extended charging handle
Thordson adapter, Hera SFU, Gear Head works tail hook
Streamlight Trl 1
Pathfinder grip
Bunch of mags......

Soon to be Rugged Obsidian 9

2FF87B1E-2599-4F2B-8D3E-C5B71DF9E9F4.jpeg
84E56E78-CD19-4CC1-8390-B85FD870A68A.jpeg

Okay, Rolling_trip Rolling_trip , you're shaming us into posting pics. My two CZs below, with a Sig MPX thrown into the mix. The top left is my truck gun and I'm probably going to swap out the Vortex for the smaller Sig optic, like the bottom one (new, never been fired). I'll probably do the same on the Sig MPX (also new and never fired) as I've realized the whole idea is to have a small, easily maneuvered weapon, and the Vortex is throwing that concept into disarray. On all of my AR pistols, along with these "specialty" weapons, I am moving away from the braces and simply going with the cheek pad as a matter of personal preference.

CZs_with_Sig_MPX_and_Accessories_small.jpg

I have a folding brace and the trigger spring installed. These are great toys, but I definitely wouldn't trust my life on it.

I have a folding brace and the trigger spring installed. These are great toys, but I definitely wouldn't trust my life on it.
toy??? Please elaborate

And I’ve never considered anything available as a factory post sample sub-machine gun a toy... even in its civilian form

I put around 500 rounds down the pipe. Next time I took it apart, the bolt carrier group and recoil/buffer spring disassembled its self. Not in a way a gunsmith would take it apart. It's now at CZ. I'm shocked how it broke and it has landed in the pile of range toys for the immediate future.
@JDS556762

I put around 500 rounds down the pipe. Next time I took it apart, the bolt carrier group and recoil/buffer spring disassembled its self. Not in a way a gunsmith would take it apart. It's now at CZ. I'm shocked how it broke and it has landed in the pile of range toys for the immediate future.
Have you researched if this is a common occurance? I work at a LGS and have never heard this from a customer? Not doubting your claim, a bit shocked myself

Have you researched if this is a common occurance? I work at a LGS and have never heard this from a customer? Not doubting your claim, a bit shocked myself

Never looked, but I try to live and learn from my own experiences. Others I'm sure have had no problems, but for me I will still enjoy shooting it, it just wouldn't be my first grab if I really needed a weapon. So many other options I feel comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom