• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How have you upgraded your scorpion?

The spring kit makes the largest difference
So on mine the Return spring long arm kept slipping off the the small ledge of the block lever and falling against the sheet metal housing as opposed to staying under the ledge and under tension a couple of squeezes and it would slide over and wedge itself.

3B7B5A11-5B45-4D7E-A76A-A22989D566FA.jpeg

I have the springs for my trigger, but it doesn't bother me enough to deal with changing it out now. I'm lazy.

So on mine the Return spring long arm kept slipping off the the small ledge of the block lever and falling against the sheet metal housing as opposed to staying under the ledge and under tension a couple of squeezes and it would slide over and wedge itself.

View attachment 1576764
The return spring is where my problem was. If it folds under, you got a once and a while single shot....

ReloaderBen ReloaderBen
72DB1D57-C6A4-4557-94F0-6321166FD107.jpeg

Should add I also have the HBI "ProStock" charging handle, its awesome. Feels like the factory one but much larger, so I run it Ambi with the factory on the right side.

I have a SB Tactical brace coming tomorrow to put on my EVO 3 S1. After I shoot it for the first time I will put in the HB Industries spring kit in so I will be able to see the difference the spring kit makes. I have a few other part from HBi and Yetiwurks coming soon to put on it later.

Back
Top Bottom