• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How have you upgraded your scorpion?

I have a SB Tactical brace coming tomorrow to put on my EVO 3 S1. After I shoot it for the first time I will put in the HB Industries spring kit in so I will be able to see the difference the spring kit makes. I have a few other part from HBi and Yetiwurks coming soon to put on it later.
I like the SB folding “UMP” HK style brace they have for the Evo. Was thinking about getting it just as another option to play around with. If it’s that model let me know how you like it

Should add I also have the HBI "ProStock" charging handle, its awesome. Feels like the factory one but much larger, so I run it Ambi with the factory on the right side.
Is the pro stock the upgraded polymer handle? HBI was recommending against aluminum charging handles on aluminum rails but said their polymer upgrade was preferred and would work great.

Is the pro stock the upgraded polymer handle? HBI was recommending against aluminum charging handles on aluminum rails but said their polymer upgrade was preferred and would work great.

Yeah its that one. Its great. Super easy to grab.

236A6719-3987-41CA-990F-259D9C7E41F9.jpeg
Can anybody tell me if this is welded or not ? @Rolling_trip thinks it’s not but I have about stripped the screw trying to remove it. It’s not budging.

If its welded, You can also register your S/N with CZ and they will (eventually) send you out a replacement and you can have a spare.

Thanks guys!! I was thinking it had to be.
I just ordered the replacement 3 - piece lower set from HBi.
I’m going to try and drill it out in the morning.

But I’m going to go in from the front and drill just the thickness of that screw head you see and then break it off. There’s a video on YouTube that made it look easy

Back
Top Bottom