• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How important is feedback to you?

It's important to me since my feedback here is WAY better than me credit score. Damn, I wish ODT did mortgage loans! But seriously I've sent a few things for free that cost me money to mail and never got the feedback for it. But I've also had members send me things I needed like small AR parts for free. So it works out.
Like I've said before if you're on any site long enough and doing enough deals sooner or later you're gonna run into a jerkoff. And that's the guy that's gonna neg you over a chicken **** deal. There's some good guys on here that I wouldn't hesitate to deal with that have a neg. But on the other hand there are a few guys on here with 3 or more negs. THAT ain't no accident or miscommunication. THAT is a ****bag.

Low feedback on a new guy warrants a bit of caution. No biggie though.

Negative feedback... Even one usually results in a block from me. No call for that. Make it right. Always.

Regardless of feedback, if you lock your post to comments... you're likely a douche that knows your crap is overpriced. That also results in a block from me.
I agree 110% on the locked comments part.

It's important to me since my feedback here is WAY better than me credit score. Damn, I wish ODT did mortgage loans! But seriously I've sent a few things for free that cost me money to mail and never got the feedback for it. But I've also had members send me things I needed like small AR parts for free. So it works out.
Like I've said before if you're on any site long enough and doing enough deals sooner or later you're gonna run into a jerkoff. And that's the guy that's gonna neg you over a chicken **** deal. There's some good guys on here that I wouldn't hesitate to deal with that have a neg. But on the other hand there are a few guys on here with 3 or more negs. THAT ain't no accident or miscommunication. THAT is a ****bag.

I bought a pile because I knew to he guy would neg me.. Although it. Was not as advertised

Wasn't a ton of money and I made a beater. Out of it...

I would never buy from the guy again no matter what the price...

I bought a pile because I knew to he guy would neg me.. Although it. Was not as advertised

Wasn't a ton of money and I made a beater. Out of it...

I would never buy from the guy again no matter what the price...

I'd walk if an item wasn't as advertised and then Neg the **** out of the member who tried to screw with me...

Back
Top Bottom