• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How important is feedback to you?

Feedback only tells you who doesn't flake on meets, anything else can and does get removed.

There are quite a few POS on here that have perfect ratings since they are always on time.

It's important to me since my feedback here is WAY better than me credit score. Damn, I wish ODT did mortgage loans! But seriously I've sent a few things for free that cost me money to mail and never got the feedback for it. But I've also had members send me things I needed like small AR parts for free. So it works out.
Like I've said before if you're on any site long enough and doing enough deals sooner or later you're gonna run into a jerkoff. And that's the guy that's gonna neg you over a chicken **** deal. There's some good guys on here that I wouldn't hesitate to deal with that have a neg. But on the other hand there are a few guys on here with 3 or more negs. THAT ain't no accident or miscommunication. THAT is a ****bag.
Exactly.

I think feedback is very important. I will deal with new or low positive feedback members if communication is good and no weird vibe. We were all new at one time. Comments help and 1 neg from years ago is not a deal breaker for me.

I got a strange vib about you.... then you showed up and dem short short cut of jean shorts and tried to hug me, it was pretty alkward but we cool, I still left you a positive feedback. (But it is kinda weird @payneed took a picture of you)

It's very important. Otherwise, why even have it?

It is a measure of someone's word and how they are willing to treat someone.

Me? I type a whole bunch of **** because, well, it's the internet and it's fun. Don't judge me by that, judge me by my feedback given to me by people that I've met face to face. People that I have given my word to and came through. People I've gotten good deals from, and gave good deals to. People that I've given stuff to just because.

I think that is the real measure of worth. Not post count, or likes, or ****ing chickens. Feedback.
This. 100%

Fellow told me one time years ago if your words no good, you ain't $---! I go out of my way to keep my feed back at 100%. 1 bad feed back out of a lot of good isn't a deal breaker for me ! Everyone I've met has been great, guess that's reason I'm on here so much !

I usually check out the Neg FB, I saw one where the person that left the neg, asked for the neg to be removed, because he was too quick on the draw, but it was still there. I guess the receiver of said FB didn't really care.

Back
Top Bottom