• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How important is feedback to you?

I got a strange vib about you.... then you showed up and dem short short cut of jean shorts and tried to hug me, it was pretty alkward but we cool, I still left you a positive feedback. (But it is kinda weird payneed payneed took a picture of you)

It's all good. Just that kinda guy.......LOL. It was strange as I did not see payneed payneed at our meet, but he does seem like the hide in the bushes and take pics kinda guy.:boink:

There is as almost as many on here with perfect scores that I won't fool with as there are with negs. There is one that list with more than -4 that I've traded with at least 3 times with no problem. That being said, he didn't have that many negs when we traded, but he had at least 2 I believe. I'm also the guy that prefers txting over PM's, as I'm usually to busy to check here.

I also usually make my meets at places I need to go; like Home Depot, to get some lumber that way if they are a no show I don't get all bent outta shape. I just take care of my business and go home. I meet at the Varsity, so I can always get a greasy meal. If they show, they show, if not I eat anyway

I've never had anyone fail to show. A few ran a little late but no biggie.
Now the guy that has some kind of conspiracy theory on Democrats and certain medications alarmed me a bit.

I don't mind if people have a neg ,as long as it's not the only feedback they have :wacko: ...

Although I did do a local deal with a guy that had more than 1. It was worth the risk and turned out great :)

There is another guy that stood me up on here yeas ago when he had a neg. A Mod removed my neg from him, as well as someone elses neg ,or he would now have 8 ...

There is as almost as many on here with perfect scores that I won't fool with as there are with negs. There is one that list with more than -4 that I've traded with at least 3 times with no problem. That being said, he didn't have that many negs when we traded, but he had at least 2 I believe. I'm also the guy that prefers txting over PM's, as I'm usually to busy to check here.

I also usually make my meets at places I need to go; like Home Depot, to get some lumber that way if they are a no show I don't get all bent outta shape. I just take care of my business and go home. I meet at the Varsity, so I can always get a greasy meal. If they show, they show, if not I eat anyway
I text almost every time too, never had a problem with it

Back
Top Bottom