• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How important is feedback to you?

Its important, but I also judge it on a case by case basis..

Case and point when long standing known trustworthy members get a knock either in retaliation or some unforeseen circumstance that warranted said feedback (a family first incident or an accident blocking travel or something in example) Its been my experience that unforeseen issues normally get overlooked by said second party when the member is one that is known trustworthy and in good standing (I myself have probably earned one in my tardiness to a recent meet. I set the meet time but should have known due to the time of day it was that traffic was going to be an issue but I was ancy as it was a purchase I had been waiting months to make and let that cloud my judgement), but there are always exceptions to the rule and you will end up with a knock.

New members if its just one I may give them the benefit of the doubt depending on what the knock was for and what the item is. Longer standing members it will take multiple recent negs as has been said showing a pattern before I'd be nervous... well you know, within reason.. if it was like "Dude and 3 of his buddies jumped me" I'd probably shy away but again, exception to the rule :lol:

I look at not just overall feedback but I look to see who the feedback is from - i'll look for good feedback from people I've dealt with that I have deemed to be good people

I'll even ignore negative feedback if there's good feedback from people I have known and dealt with - I'll also be more wary of folks with negative feedback if it's left by someone I've dealt with face to face and read their various ramblings on threads and deemed them to be a quality human

For me Good or negative feedback from the likes of @Bypass BIKER13 BIKER13 @will4me @Gadgetsrfun @The Russian @GAGunguy and a couple dozen others goes a long way -

To me the feedback aspect offered by the ODT community is a priceless asset - Much thanks to Okuma Okuma in this regard

Back
Top Bottom