• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How in the HAIL is a new Jeep worth $80,000.00??

I wish i could afford to even look at $80k vehicles :pout:
I built my house myself in 1984. I spent $65,000.... I sold it in 2002 for $350K.....I know there ain't no jeep or truck that could do that....it's crazy with the prices on them now. Used to be you could have $50K max liability on insurance, but not so now. I had to up mine because of it...

I think Jeep is just following the market. My nephew use to sell jeeps. He would complain that the bulk of the shoppers had probably never been on a dirt road. They would go on and on asking about options and features. He'd eventually tell them they don't put all that stuff on them because it's a jeep maybe I can show you different type of vehicle.

It's worth that much when:

- dealers have low vehicle inventory
- consumers (ballers) who normally have spent $20k each year on family trips/vacations, and have not in the past 2 years, now have the $ to outbid you on this tricked out Jeep they think they need after they outbid the shiite out of you on the house they bought in the mountains, and hence, the Jeep affliction.

Try and buy a new UTV today. Same situation. Prices are as much as my new Honda CRV AWD 3 years ago.

Not surprising. Loose or free money, ppp free money, ppp low interest loans, extended unemployment and low interest rates. So many thing’s contributing to the loose money floating around. Prices/inflation have just started screaming up. I see a steady increase until the economy goes pop. Everything is up and on a steady upward trajectory with the old fool and his administration driving the bus off the cliff.

Not surprising. Loose or free money, ppp free money, ppp low interest loans, extended unemployment and low interest rates. So many thing’s contributing to the loose money floating around. Prices/inflation have just started screaming up. I see a steady increase until the economy goes pop. Everything is up and on a steady upward trajectory with the old fool and his administration driving the bus of the cliff.
It's those new crazy wheels/rims with the million lug nuts on the outside rim....

Back
Top Bottom