• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the Glock Mos?

Ill never have another one again. Milling the slide is a hundred times better. The rmr sits closer to the bore and is tighter to the gun. The mounting plates and screws setup sucks imo. The allen wrench that comes with them sucks too, its like its just barely too small and wants to strip out the screws so bad if youre not careful. Hated mine compared to my milled 19. Traded my 17 mos for a regular 17 to have milled.

This was my experience as well... my optic sat way to high on the MOS as the provided plates actually hindered it from getting a better cowittness even with suppressor sights....

You will love it. This is my first pistol with a red dot and it is definitely not my last. I love shooting it and can't wait to get the same set up with a 9mm. I have read great things about Vortex's red dot but I had to have the trijicon. Might go with the Leupold on the next one.

Brad, I've got the Triji on my G40 and a Delta Point Pro on a G17

I like the Dual illumination Triji better.

I'll let you know... just bought a 19 MOS and have a Vortex Venom on order for it.

I like red-dots on 22s and rifles, but for a self-defense gun it never seemed to work out for me when I tried it before. It always seemed to take a lot longer to pick up the red dot than the irons.

This is my G34 with a dual illumination Trijicon RMR. The only thing I did not like is you had to buy a special plate that went between the RMR and the Glock plate. I did put locktite on all the screws and I have not had a single issue with my set-up.
20170315_075108.jpg

i changed out the screws that came with it for some stronger allen heads
the ones that come with it are kinda scarey lol
im still looking for a good iwb holster so i can carry mine
it's a safe queen until it's range day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom